· Managed product development for web and mobile applications through Agile methodologies. Worked with customers to define product roadmap, requirements and features. Created systems to empirically prioritize and balance customers business needs
· Strong expertise in building and launching web portals, financial solutions , ecommerce, mobile apps and reporting dashboards. Developed and deployed big data information research and analysis platforms to mitigate Cyber and Insider threat detection.
· Technical knowledge to put together product prototypes with web, mobile and cloud technologies such as Angular, Objective C, Android and Firebase.
· Strong analytical and quantitative skills with attention to detail. Excellent communication and interpersonal skills to establish credibility and work with different groups to get things done.
EAI Technologies, Senior Product Manager
Sept 2007 – Present
· Lead a cross functional team of 10 employees and bring new products to market for enterprise clients. Managed the entire product development lifecycle with Agile methodologies for rapid development and implementation. Created pricing model for resource planning and effort estimation
· Launched a new online booking portal for TOTE maritime and increased customer adoption by 80% . Created online product strategies for UDIS Gluten Free website, worked with UDIS team to define requirements and features. Optimized the ecommerce experience and increased sales
· Developed product demo mobile apps for Capital one to showcase government id scanning with facial recognition for easy credit card application and was showcased in 2016 SXSW
Visitar Inc., Technical Product Manager
January 2006 – August 2007
With my domain expertise to design contact center solutions, I conceived and operated Visitar’s startup idea of hosted contact center with open source technologies like Asterisk, SugarCRM and OpenRules. Consumers can sign-up online and design their own call center experience through drag and drop interface. Helped the sales to enter strategic partnerships with multiple small businesses and universities.
Servion Global Solutions, Technical Lead
November 2000 – December 2005
I worked as a developer with Servion providing my expertise to design and implement complex contact center solutions for banking clients in Europe, Middle East and Southeast Asia.
Bachelor of Computer Science & Engineering
August 1996 – June 2000